Hi guys! I’m going to interview Jimmy Song (with Ivan on Tech), a vocal Bitcoin Developer and Entrepreneur about Segwit and the future of Bitcoin. Do you guys have any suggestions for interview questions?
I would like to ask the boxmining.community if you have any questions to ask Jimmy (concerns over Bitcoin Scaling etc).
Video will go live on July 19th Wednesday 8 pm CST
(view from link below, will also be cast on Ivan’s channel)
Comments and suggestions:
Scenarios for Aug 1st
Dispel some rumors / false information that is spreading in the bitcoin community
Theme: Will Aug 1st Lead to a Better Bitcoin?
- Tell us about yourself How did you get into Bitcoin
- Why do we need to fix Bitcoin Scaling? (eg. currently, a large number of transactions create higher fees)
- Optimistic Scenario – Locking mechanism etc
- Failed Scenario – Betray and chain split
- Practical: what do “regular” people absolutely need to know until the August the 1st? For example: is it safe to transact during that time etc..
- How do we think we can heal the wounds and get everyone working together again
- What misconceptions do you want to dispel – what do you think people get most confused about