I’ll be interviewing Bobby Ong, Co-Founder and COO of Coingecko this week!
In the interview we will be discussing:
- DeFi Wave – Is Coingecko going big on DeFi?
- Cleaning up fake volumes on exchanges – How do we identify fake volumes in the exchange space?
- Coingecko research – what are they finding with recent trading trends?
What is Coingecko? Coingecko was launched in 2014 and is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency data aggregator and tracking over 7,000 different cryptocurrencies. Coingecko also provides distinctive metrics such as user scores which survey users’ outlook on the coin. Another distinctive metric is “Trust Score”- Coingecko’s rating algorithm which holistically ranks a cryptocurrency exchange based on factors such as liquidity, trading activity, cybersecurity etc. so as to combat fake exchange volume data.
This video is aimed at all levels of cryptocurrency enthusiasts so feel free to ask Bobby your burning questions about DeFi, cryptocurrency projects, exchanges and this space in general. I’ll personally be giving out prizes for:
- Most Creative Question;
- Most Insightful Question; and
- Funniest / Weirdest Question.
To ask a question, leave a comment in this post below!