DASH Calculator (Beta)
This calculator calculates potential payouts of 2-year Genesis-Mining DASH contracts. Enter the following variables:
- Hash Rate – This is the amount of Hash Power purchased in the contract.
- DASH Value – The current value of DASH in USD (note: currently you have to enter this value manually)
- Difficulty – The DASH network difficulty changes more than 500 times a day (after each DASH block is mined). The default value is a potential average value of network difficulty over next 2 years.
Please note that this calculator is in BETA stage, meaning that it may have potential errors that drastically impact the output.
Hash Rate (MH/s):
Dash Value (USD):
- Daily DASH
- 2 Year DASH
- 2 Year USD
The calculator uses extracted data from http://www.coinwarz.com and other sources.
- Block Reward: 1.80 DASH per Block
- Pool Fees: 0% (we don’t know what Pool Genesis Mining is using, currently assuming 0% fees)
- Difficulty Formula: This formula has been extracted from http://www.coinwarz.com
The calculator uses extracted data from http://www.coinwarz.com and other sources. This Data may contain intrinsic systematic errors, and hence data here should only be used for fun and not as a potential indicator of profits.
The estimated expected cryptocurrency earnings are based on a statistical calculation using the values entered and do not account for difficulty and exchange rate fluctuations, stale/reject/orphan rates, and a Genesis Mining Pool’s efficiency.